Here are links to pieces that published in the past week.
1) My Village Voice review of Brooklyn filmmaker Eddie Mullins's thoughtful Doomsdays: t.co/9PNA4FFmc8
2) My RogerEbert.com review of Swedish absurdist Roy Andersson's terrific A Pigeon Sat on a Branch Reflecting on Existence: www.rogerebert.com/reviews/a-pigeon-sat-on-a-branch-reflecting-on-existence-2015
3) My RogerEbert.com primer on martial arts legend Jackie Chan's awe-inspiring Police Story films: www.rogerebert.com/balder-and-dash/unholy-dedication-a-history-of-jackie-chans-police-story-franchise
4) My Village Voice review of mediocre horror film Insidious: Chapter 3: www.villagevoice.com/2015-06-03/film/insidious-chapter-3-is-ambitious-but-undercooked-and-idiotic/
5) My RogerEbert.com review of uneven but satisfying Old Man Jackie Chan vehicle Police Story: Lockdown (aka: Police Story 2013): www.rogerebert.com/reviews/police-story-lockdown-2015
6) My Vulture recap of the Wachowskis' new-age-y scifi series Sense8's first three episodes: http://www.vulture.com/2015/06/sense8-recap-season-1-episode-1-2-3.html